1 Followers
23 Following
lfevansjr

lfevansjr

Currently reading

Children of Another Bible: We Were Not the Only Ones
Jonathan Maas
False Start
Alison Hendricks

Against the Tide (Sweet Gay Romance): M/M College YA Best Gay Love Stories (Ridgemont University Book 2)

Against the Tide (Sweet Gay Romance): M/M College YA Best Gay Love Stories (Ridgemont University Book 2) - Meredith Taylor OK... warning... the following may just be the rantings caused by parts of this book making me an emotional basketcase.!
This is the 2nd book in the series and in both books I found the the first 60% of them to be unbelievably difficult to get through and the final 40% of the books to be incredibly good. Now I will allow that since both times the turning point just happened to coincide with the point where the two main characters finally start to get along and develop a real relationship. So maybe I just don't like conflict, stupidity or anything else idiot humans do instead of actually admitting the truth and dealing with it. Or maybe the first 60% of both books just sucked... Either way I am gonna stop for the time being and not read the rest of the series. I may come back to it when my emotional state is better and I can deal with characters that don't feel real cuz they are just too stupid to breathe.
Regardless, I am giving the book 3 stars cuz 40% I liked and of the other 60% there were parts of it that we ok.